Guy Talia joined Thomas & Solomon, LLP in June 2008 and has since gained experience in several areas of employment law including single plaintiff discrimination cases, collective and class action wage and hour lawsuits, and federal court litigation and appellate practice.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Talia served as a Senior Appellate Court Attorney for the New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division 4th Department and worked for several years as a Civil Litigation Associate at Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, where he primarily represented corporate clients in insurance coverage litigation. Mr. Talia also worked on the American Law Reports (ALR) publication as an Attorney Editor for Thomson-West Corporation.
Mr. Talia is a graduate of Marquette University Law School and is an inactive member of the Wisconsin State Bar Association.
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, 1996
- B.A., State University of New York at Buffalo, 1992
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association (inactive member)