Jessica Witenko joined Thomas and Solomon LLP in 2008 after graduating from Syracuse University College of Law. Since joining the firm, Ms. Witenko has worked extensively on representing employees in wage and hour matters under both state and federal law, including the Fair Labor Standards Act.
During law school, Ms. Witenko gained experience on a wide range of discrimination issues while working at MFY Legal Services, Inc., Legal Services of Central New York, and the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights. She was also the Business Editor of The Digest.
Prior to attending lawschool, Ms. Witenko graduated cum laude from the University of Florida in 2005 where she majored in psychology.
- J.D., Syracuse University College of Law, 2008
- B.S., University of Florida, 2005, cum laude
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys
- Lawyers for Learning