Sarah Born joined Thomas & Solomon first as a law clerk in 2006 then as an associate in September of 2008. Since joining Thomas & Solomon, Ms. Born has worked on variety of cases, gaining experience on a wide range of employment issues. Ms. Born primarily worked on wage and hour class action lawsuits, but has also works on discrimination, ERISA, and FMLA matters.
Ms. Born graduated from Syracuse University College of Law in 2008, where she focused her studies on employment law, writing several papers on employment related issues. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Born graduated cum laude from Coastal Carolina University in 2005, where she majored in history and minored in Women's Studies.
Ms. Born participates in the Monroe County Bar Association's Lawyers for Learning program.
- J.D., Syracuse University College of Law, 2008
- B.A., Coastal Carolina University, 2005, cum laude
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Labor and Employment Group
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys
- New Jersey, 2008
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- New York, 2009