Sarah Cressman joined Thomas & Solomon LLP in March 2008. Ms. Cressman is experienced in the field of labor and employment litigation and practiced in Buffalo, NY prior to joining the firm. Ms. Cressman's previous experience includes representing employees and labor unions in a variety of employment matters in state and federal court, as well as in administrative proceedings, including discrimination claims, FLSA class actions and collective bargaining and contract matters. Ms. Cressman also has experience representing and advising employers regarding workplace issues, such as FMLA matters, employee benefits and ERISA issues and contract matters. Ms. Cressman has also previously practiced in the areas of commercial litigation, estate and matrimonial law.
- J.D., University at Buffalo Law School, 2001
- B.A., The George Washington University, 1997
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association